Advertisement

flogger suggestions

topic posted Tue, September 23, 2008 - 7:26 AM by  elle
Share/Save/Bookmark
looking to buy my boyfriend his first flogger for christmas... any suggestions?
posted by:
elle
Philadelphia
Advertisement
  • Unsu...

Re: flogger suggestions

Tue, September 23, 2008 - 7:50 AM
    Janet Heartwood is one of the finest lines of items out there. At least that was the case when I was involved more fully in the BDSM community nearly 10 years ago. Study the qualities of various leathers for softness/hardness before you choose. Some may want a tougher THUD than others. Floggers were my "tool" of choice. Without having a table full of these to try out at some BDSM expo, you wouldn't know the differences in feel and weight. Trust me. If you did have those choices, these Heartwood floggers would probably be at the top of your list of choices. I had that good fortune. I didn't know what I didn't know until I had that opportunity.

www.heartwoodwhips.com/

I'd probably be more involved with Atlatna's BDSM community today, but DAMN! Those people stay up too late. So much for finding an "afternoon delight."

Good luck on your search.

• Unsu...

Re: flogger suggestions

Sun, November 16, 2008 - 2:39 PM
      I bought, actually won a cheap light deerskin flogger from a fetish/bondage/SM equipment auction site that's like eBay. It was I think ~$20 and it works well for what it's suited for.

I did buy a heavy well made flogger that's out of cowhide that was ~$60 and I got that from Mr. S in San Francisco and I bought that online.

I've bought paddles/crops from both Leathermasters and JT's Stockroom.

When I buy equipment online I usually will look at it and then wait until it's either on sale or I'll sign up for mailing lists and they'll send out discount codes.

I've never bought floggers/paddles/crops here at stores, because while they are sold at sex toy stores in/around the city they're poorly made (even the basic deerskin flogger I wrote about is better made) and way overpriced!

Recent topics in "sex toys"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
I'm Looking For The Red Ass Balls Unsubscribed 1 March 3, 2010
Real Dad and (adult) Son Dildos! offlineTaboo 0 January 21, 2010
new toy! Elle 1 January 16, 2010
Animal-inspired dildoes -- Zeta Creations Kim 9 June 6, 2009